|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Air date||October 4, 2010|
|Written by||Mark Roberts & Al Higgins|
|Directed by||James Burrows|
|Next||Mike's Not Ready|
Mike gets his ego hurt when he goes bowling with Molly, an even better bowler. He later gets some advice from Carl's grandmother who tells him that there's nothing more sexy in a man than him being honest. Mike then takes Molly again to bowling, and when she scores again, he kisses her for the first time.
Main Characters Edit
- Billy Gardell as Mike Biggs
- Melissa McCarthy as Molly Flynn
- Reno Wilson as Carl McMillan
- Katy Mixon as Victoria Flynn
- Nyambi Nyambi as Samuel
- Swoosie Kurtz as Joyce Flynn
- Cleo King as Rosetta
- Rico E. Anderson as Man
- Bob Bledsoe as Luther
- Eliza Coyle as Waitress
- Gene Patrick Smith as Diner Patron
The title means that Mike and Molly are trying have their first kiss, but neither of them knows how they should do it or when they should do it.
- Mike Biggs: I'm alright, Nana. How are you?
- Grandma: Oh, I'm right with my savior and tight with my bookie!